Tech French , German
7500- 8500 PLN brutto w zależności od znajomości języka i doświadczenia.
Jeśli szukasz okazji, która otwiera wiele drzwi i mówisz po Francuski lub niemiecku, to może być ona dla Ciebie. Naucz się nowych umiejętności, rozwijaj się w firmie i ciesz się z korzyści!
Pay 7500 – 8500 PLN Gross “Depending on the language Fluency and Experience
If you are looking for an opportunity that opens a lot of doors and you speak French or German this might be the one for you. Learn new skills, grow within the company and enjoy the benefits !
We are looking for a fluent French or German speaker to join our Technical Support Team so if you are an experienced IT talent with a track record of making a difference, then this opportunity is for YOU.
Apply now and start your next professional chapter.
Duties and Responsibility
Combining technical skills with a pragmatic, intelligent and solutions-based approach to problem-solving, you will lead by example in providing customer service excellence.
- You will communicate directly with different stakeholders using phone, ticketing system and remote tools to solve customer issues.
- Ensure incoming emails/calls/requests are categorized, logged and resolved aiming for our client customers satisfaction.
- Understanding Customer’s problem (Phone/Mail) & Finding Solution.
- Being able to explain the cause of the problem & when needed escalating/reporting product issues to the development team.
- Prioritizes and managing several open cases at one time.
- Troubleshoots system and network problems and diagnosing and solving software faults.
- Fluency level of C1 or higher in English language
- Fluency level of C1 or higher in French language or German Language
- Strong technical background
- Motivation to learn new IT areas
- Customer & Quality Focus, while being Result Orientation with logical Sense of Urgency
- Good understanding of Windows Event Logging
- Good understanding of CMD or Powershell (Needed)
- Good understanding of networks (VPN, Firewall, Proxy)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel,Word,Outlook,Powerpoint)
- Strong knowledge in Windows (Services & Task Manager)
- Strong knowledge in Office Products (Managing Add-in, creating Rules, Office commands)
- Strong knowledge in Web-Browsers (Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer)
- Good communication skills & a strong Team Player
- Analytical thinking, Details Oriented, with strong Time Management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding how to retain client satisfaction
- Ability to investigate problems independently (when there is e.g. no KB solution ready)
- Nice to Have (Will be considered as a strong Plus)
- BSc. or higher Degree in (Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information System)
- 1 to 3 Years of Work Experience
- 1 year in a similar role or with the same capacities
- Knowledge of CCNA + MCITP/MCSA knowledge
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting Windows Server Features (IIS, RPCoverHTTPS
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Knowledge of HTTP/2 SSL knowledge
- Knowledge of VBScript / C#
- Knowledge of Relational databases and database tools such as SQL and SQL Management studio
- Basic Knowledge of DUMP, Windows ETL, Procmon, Fireshark etc. logging methods
- Knowledge of VMWare (Emulate OS for test environment)
Offer and Benefits
- Attractive Package PLN 7500 – 8500 Gross/Brutto “Depending on Language & Experience”
- Paid on the job Training.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Sports Card.
- Motivational Programs and Engaging Events.
- Work in a dynamically developing international company with an Interesting and dynamic work environment.
- Job Location in Central Warsaw with direct access to shopping facilities and catering centre.
Job Location: Warsaw.
Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00.
Monthly Salary Package: PLN 7500 – 8500 Gross/Brutto “Depending on Language Fluency and Experience”
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume which will include your CV.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi
#práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht
#trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi
#recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement
#rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering #вербування
#delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan
#poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
Spot On is an equal opportunity Talent Acquisition company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age “Legally eligible to work”, ancestry, colour, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental impairment, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances in Europe. “To check all the details of European Commission Equality section, Kindly check the following link Know Your Rights”
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to any impairment during the application or the recruiting process, Kindly visit our accessibility section through our Help
For further assistance, kindly send us an email to Help@spotonps.com
- Address Warszawa
- Salary Offer PLN 7500 - 8500 Gross/Brutto "Depending on Language & Experience"