Let’s make your New Year’s resolution come true!
Cyient was established in 1991 and form small garage company we grew into worldwide operating company with more than 14000 associates. We provide engineering solutions on various fields, starting from power engineering, to semiconductors and last but not least rolling stock and aerospace! In Prague, we started our branch 2 years ago and since that time we grew into 120 employees, who collaborate on project for several significant clients!
What kind of job is waiting for you?
- Execution of a test following the methodology and procedure defined in the test specification
- Day to day management of a specified test train
- Interpret and analyse results taken during the test. If any test results are outside the permitted range or if any unexpected event occurs, a decision to complete test should be made
- Ensure that all pre-test paper work has been completed
- Ensure that all staff are briefed on what test is going to occur
- Ensure that all issues raised on test and events are documented correctly
- Understand the global test strategy & integration into the project plan
- Ensure a test is executed as described in each test specification
But what we truly need?
- Engineering based degree and preferably Rolling Stock or Transportation Knowledge
- At least 5 years previous knowledge & experience of testing and test planning (rolling stock, aerospace, automotive)
- Experience in working as part of a team systems engineers
- Electrical, Electronic or Software system development experience would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Experience in trouble shooting & fault finding
- Good sense of humour would be perfect
- Fluent German or French, speaking English
Besides we would like to offer you:
- Friendly multicultural working environment in an international company
- Attractive training program in Germany/France
- Opportunity for self-realization, professional growth and own initiative
- Innovative and perspective projects such as high speed trains, tramways, metro and locomotives
- New modern offices in Prague
- Competitive salary and interesting benefits package (5 weeks of holidays, flexible working hours, yearly bonuses, corporate events as Fruit day, Barbecues etc., signing bonus, internal language courses, technical trainings, pension insurance, e-learning system)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- testing, test planning (rolling stock, automotive): 5 years
- fluent German or French