An experienced project lead ” Team Leader” to drive player support projects and teams.
- Contract Type: a Full-Time job with a Permanent contract.
- Monthly Salary: Brutto/Gross: PLN 6000.
- Job Location: Warsaw, Poland.
- Working hours: Minimum 8 hours.
- Is it shift based: Yes
- Offered Benefits:
- Private Medical Care
- Sport Card
- Yearly bonus
- Work within an international team
- Initial Job training
- Continuous Training & Workshops for skills enhancement
- Daily contact with people from the industry and access to a large variety of games
- Fascinating work atmosphere built up by real video games fans
- In-house cafeteria and recreational areas
- Drive Player Support in line with client and company expectations
- Establish clear, open and very responsive communication with your client and your Project Manager
- Lead and coach the team on assigned tasks and/or project
- Organise by-monthly mentoring and goal setting sessions with direct reports
- Identify and prepare valuable metrics/KPIs in order to drive continuous improvement
- Assist and drive Quality Check review sheets for every agent and respond accordingly
- Continually improve the Player Support process
- Perform ad-hoc Player Support duties
- Contingency for Project Management as and when required
- Adhere to internal and client-specific/project processes and policies
- Proven experience in leading Player Support projects and teams.
- Passion for gaming.
- Experienced in conducting training or coaching.
- Good PC skills include MS Office and Player Support related applications.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Ability to transfer knowledge.
- Demonstrated planning, time management, communication, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
- Able to work independently, think flexy and strategically
- Open to travels between offices.
- Ability to work with a team in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking.
- Team orientated.
- Communication skills, stress resistance and the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-assured, very confident and positive about yourself and your abilities.
- Communicative, speak and/or write well and get your ideas across to others easily.
- Enjoy helping people solve their problems.
- Listen/pay attention to what others are saying, without daydreaming or judging them.
- Trustworthy – Can be trusted to get the job done, to look after things or keep secrets that are very important to other people.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the job and you meet the above criteria you need to:
- Register/sign-in to www.spotonps.pl
- Create your Resume
- Apply for this job with your resume.
Please take into consideration that due to the large volumes of applicants, we will only contact the shortlisted ones
In the CV, or resume or application, place the following statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of current and future recruitment processes through “Spot On Sp. z o.o.” and its clients and partners, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended).”
#spoton #Jobs #job #work #praca #rekrutacja #travail #trabajo #работа #raditi #práce #arbejde #werk #tehdätyötä #arbeit #δουλειά #munka #lavoro #aarbecht #trabalhos #muncă #pábotá #práca #nábor #rekruttering #werving #rekrytointi #recrutement #recrutement #ΠΡΟΣΛΗΨΗ #toborzás #reclutamento #recrutement #rekruttering #recrutamento #recrutare #reclutamiento #rekrytering # вербування #delo #arbete #робота #jobb #polska #warsaw #warszawa #krakow #poznan #poland #polandjobs #europe #middleeast #arabic
- Address Warsaw
- Salary Offer Brutto/Gross: PLN 6000