Toytown – Christmas Staff – Full Time
At Toytown we are looking for experienced, passionate and professional candidates to join our exciting team here in Arnotts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Customers with the selection and purchase of products.
- Impressing Customers with excellent Customer Service and Product Knowledge.
- Maintaining a high level of merchandising standards.
- Championing brands and driving their performance.
- Assisting management in monitoring department product lines.
- Be constantly informing yourself of product knowledge of stock within your department.
- Opening and closing of tills, cash pickups, change etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to learn comprehensive product knowledge
- Passion for Retail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to take direction and to complete tasks in an efficient manner
- A willingness to go above and beyond to ensure excellent standards for both toytown and Arnotts
- Reliable and trustworthy
Education and Experience:
Retail and customer service experience essential.
The ideal candidate:
They will understand the high standards expected from a Department Store and will enjoy delivering exceptional service whilst being focused on reaching their sales targets and enjoy working as a team.